Hand made from pure, natural ingredients. The secret of the fudge's distinctive creamy taste and smoothness lies in
an old traditional Scottish recipe using real farm butter. It is completely free from preservatives and artificial colourants.
The fudge has been hand-wrapped to bring you a superb freshness straight from our kitchen.
• Angus Durran & Co. are masters in the art of fudge-making with over 30 years experience.
• We supply some of the country's leading hotels and companies with their unique requirements and also supply
selected retail outlets. We are also open to the public.
• We customise packaging for functions, e.g. weddings, Mothers Day, Secretaries Day, Valentines day, etc.
• Visit our products page for complete descriptions.
• Visit our pricelist page for pricing and packaging ideas.
India-born and Zimbabwe raised, Angus was in the marketing field
working for international food companies including Unilever and
Nestle. He travelled around the world before running a small fudge
factory in New Zealand, in 1985.
After his return to South Africa Angus decided to start his own fudge
business, in 1986, from a small holding in Sunrella, near Lanseria,
Angus met Ingrid shortly after his return to South Africa and after their
marriage in 1988 they ran the business together, gradually building it
up to the company it is today. It employs ten full-time and part-time
staff and is now situated in Midrand.
Our mission is to produce an environmentally-friendly, top quality
product that is competitively priced, in a happy work environment.
We have introduced recycled packaging and are now using organic sugar in our recipe.
We also support a tertiary education programme for the disadvantaged.
A personal, friendly and efficient service has ensured loyalty amongst our many customers. (See testimonials page.)
Website Development by T13 Design
Angus Durran & Family